Purpose: To recognize a GLATA member/organization from each state that has promoted the athletic trainer or the athletic training profession at the grass roots level.
Award: Each award winner (maximum of one per state in D4) will receive a $50 gift certificate to the NATA store and be recognized at the GLATA Annual Meeting.
Deadline: February 15, 2018.
1. Project/event must promote the athletic trainer and/or the athletic training profession and/or a NATA key message.
2. Project/event must take place between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
3. Project/event must have been developed and implemented by one or more GLATA ATs or by a student working under the direction of a GLATA AT.
4. Project/event entry must be submitted by a GLATA member. GLATA members may self-nominate.
5. Project/event must NOT be a state association sponsored activity.
6. Contest entries, along with PR Contest E, must be sent to Scott Sell and received or postmarked no later than February 15, 2018 ntry Form